This job is no longer available
A fantastic position has become available for an Energy Manager to join an award winning environmental and engineering consultancy, working as part of their energy and sustainability team. The successful Energy Manager will have the opportunity to work on numerous multi-disciplinary projects for high profile clients across a variety of sectors.
Qualifications: Ideally candidates will have a BEng (or equivalent) in an appropriate mechanical engineering / building services discipline and a second degree in a sustainability / energy related field. Membership to an appropriate professional body, such as CIBSE, is highly desirable with Chartered status being advantageous.
Location: Reading commutable from London, Basingstoke, Slough, Oxford, Reading
Experience: It is anticipated that the successful Energy Manager will have a strong understanding of renewable energy technologies and energy distribution and will have demonstrable experience in the management and delivery of energy strategies and providing mathematical, economic and technical due diligence to low carbon/energy projects.
- Leading a team of energy experts
- Managing current energy models
- Producing and delivering energy strategies for major new land development projects
- Developing the portfolio of energy models and tools
- Providing mathematical, economic and due diligence to their existing low carbon/energy projects
- Keeping an up to date knowledge of existing and emerging renewable technologies
- Preparing high quality written reports
- Joining a well respected consultancy with excellent career progression opportunities
- Full benefits package
- Competitive starting salary
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the environmental sector, please do not hesitate to contact HARRIET ALLAN on 01792 365103 or email your CV to email@example.com and we will get back to you.