This job is no longer available
Air Energi are a global leader in delivering experienced white collar technical personnel to major Oil & Gas projects around the world. With offices in 35 global locations and having operated in over 50 countries, we are the manpower provider of choice to major Oil & Gas Operators & EPCM companies.
- Excellent package
- Long term role
Our client an oil and gas client requires an experienced Marine Supervisor to insure mooring equipment are installed according to company procedures and best practice within the industry. This is a flight in and out role offshore from Perth.
Offshore experience is essential for this role.
Key responsibilities will include though not be limited to:-
- Brief of vessels
- Assist and support VM bases and ensure mobilisation are according to plans
- Install and register ID numbers offshore for equipment and update "as built" drawings upon return from offshore
- Oversee demobilising of projects and update lists of equipment being returned
- Assist with documentation for line construction on offshore operations
- Write rigmove reports after rigmove operations
- Overview of damaged, replacement and repaired
- Assist the basis when the employee is not offshore or taking time off in lieu.
If you fit the above criteria and are interested in being considered for this exciting project, please click "APPLY" to send your CV through in MS Word format for immediate consideration. OR call Karren Mounsey on +61 8 6140 24 82
Air Energi are the trusted people partner of choice for clients and candidates engaged in the Oil & Gas industry. People are our business and we promise to continue to be innovative, passionate, pragmatic, knowledgeable, Inclusive and DELIVER.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or phone.