This job is no longer available
Our client in the North East of England are looking to recruit a Network Improvement Scheme Identification Engineer.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the ability and experience to undertake the following tasks, duties and responsibilities:
* Undertaking detailed scheme identification studies in the fields of:
- Congestion relief;
- Road Safety Improvements; and
- Non-motorised user infrastructure provision;
* Preparing Value Management submissions suitable to satisfy the Highways Agency's TAME Team's expectations;
* Making effective presentations for studies and schemes;
* Completing Project Appraisal Reports, including Full PARs to the satisfaction of the Highways Agency's TAME Team and Area Project Sponsors;
* Preparing various traffic models for different types of junctions and lengths of carriageway;
* Undertaking accident investigation studies;
* Undertaking Road Safety Audits.
The successful candidate will be at least HND qualified in the field of Civil/Transportation Engineering, have a technical background in scheme identification and justification, with excellent communication, reporting and presentation skills, and have the ability to discuss project requirements directly with clients.
Hourly rate to £25/hr