This job is no longer available
Air Energi are a global leader in delivering experienced white collar technical personnel to major Oil & Gas projects around the world. With offices in 32 global locations and having operated in over 50 countries, we are the manpower provider of choice to major Oil & Gas Operators & EPCM companies.
- SITE BASED
- CONTRACT POSITION
- FIFO OR RELOCATION
Our client, an international Oil and Gas operator currently require Area Planner for the for the Greenfield LNG Construction site based in Australia.
Ideally you will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong academic background - Engineering degree preferably (Diploma minimum)
- Minimum 7 years' experience in Planning / scheduling and progress controls
- Demonstrated capability in working with multidisciplinary team
- Experience in physical progress tracking (owners / contractors activities & deliverables)
- Advance user of Excel, and Primavera Planning tools including, Primavera Risk Analysis (formerly known as Pertmaster), and other suites of planning tools
- Previous experience working in construction phase would be beneficial
- Strong organizational, time management and influencing skills
If you fit the above criteria and are interested in being considered for this exciting project, please click "APPLY" to send through your CV in MS Word format for immediate consideration.
Air Energi are the trusted people partner of choice for clients and candidates engaged in the Oil & Gas industry. People are our business and we promise to continue to be innovative, passionate, pragmatic, knowledgeable, Inclusive and DELIVER.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or phone.