This job is no longer available
Intermediate Mechanical Engineer (Building Services)
* Want to reinvigorate your career in 2013? Our client requires an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer to join its multidisciplinary team in the Hawkes Bay.
* Be involved in exciting and varied projects across New Zealand and the Pacific.
* Actively contribute to the Mechanical Engineering associated with the design of a full range of commercial buildings, processing plants and leisure facilities, particularly in regard to building services and HVAC Engineering.
You Will Need:
* BEng (Mechanical) with an eye to becoming chartered.
* Minimum 4 years experience in building services/HVAC design.
* Strong communication skills and an ability to communicate well with both clients and contractors alike.
* New Zealand experience is preferred but not essential.
* Fantastic development opportunities with a rapidly growing consultancy.
* Exciting and varied projects.
* Competitive remuneration package.
* Fantastic lifestyle in the beautiful Hawkes Bay for a consultancy that makes time for fun and life outside of work in a great outdoors region of one of the most beautiful countries on Earth.
For a confidential discussion or to apply, please contact James Stevenson on +64 (0)9 303 9093 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.