Senior Planner / Scheduler
Our client, a leading project management organisation in Canada, is currently recruiting for a Senior Planner to work on large mining and infrastructure projects.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Principal Planning and Project Controls Manager and will be the main resource for implementing and monitoring planning methods.
Minimum Profile Requirements:
* University degree or equivalent preferably in Civil Engineering, or in other engineering discipline .
* Post graduate degree is desirable.
* Experience of civil engineering construction work and large mining projects.
* Experience of working on projects work $billion+ projects.
* Expert in Primavera P3 / P6.
* Good oral communication skills (meetings with contractors, senior authority management, technical disciplines) .
* Good written skills .
* On-screen presentation skills .
* 15 years' overall experience in civil engineering projects .
* Of which 10 years in planning of civil engineering projects.
If this role is of interest please email an up to date copy of your CV including project experience Please send any references from employers as well as, your current and expected salary and package.
ewi is an international consultancy focused on the search & selection of the Worlds leading engineering and construction professionals. We specialise in recruiting expats and local experts for major infrastructure and build projects across the globe.