Site Engineers - Crossrail
Site Engineer – Crossrail
Where can you help build better communities?
We are looking for Site Engineers to join our civil engineering team on-site in London to support the delivery of our construction and fit out of a Crossrail project.
* Be responsible for setting works in accordance with the contract requirements
* Work closely with Section Engineer to fully supervise sub-contractors and works
* Ensure all quality control procedures are adhered and works are carried out safely
* Ensure projects meet agreed specifications, budgets and timescales
* Produce Inspections and test plans Produce method statements
We're looking for
* Relevant qualification in an engineering discipline
* Fit out and London Underground experience (ideally)
Our civil engineering team brings its design, build and refurbishment expertise to complex projects across the country. We form strong partnerships with clients and communities to deliver major infrastructure improvements like Crossrail, the Thames Water AMP6 programme and the M25 widening.
A career with us means you’ll have the freedom to develop your skills and leave your mark on the communities in which we work. Our competitive benefits package will help to enhance your life outside work, too.
The UK Government have taken steps to reduce net migration to the UK by limiting the number of overseas workers from outside the EEA coming to the UK for employment. Please note that whilst we are able to consider applications from overseas workers from outside the EEA (who require a Tier 2 (General) visa) we can only employ them if we can provide evidence that there are no other suitable candidates for this vacancy from inside the EEA.