Assistant Project Manager
This is a superb opportunity for an ambitious Assistant Project Manager to join a bold and well respected, residential property developer based in North London. Renowned for its quick and profitable project delivery this company has grown at a rapid rate since the recession.
You will be given the opportunity to grow and develop your project management skills in this thriving company; assisting the project manager on large schemes and being solely responsible for your own, smaller, projects. The schemes you will be exposed to can range from 10 to over 100 units, with values from £1M to £20M.
- Ideally MRICS qualified or currently completing APC
- Project Management, Quantity Surveying or construction related degree
- A client-side or consulting background and extensive residential project experience
- Excellent presentation and abilities with client interface
- Ability to work independently and chair progress meetings
- Experienced with working alongside external consultant and contractors
- Can deliver projects on time and within budget
You will receive a salary of circa £35,000 plus benefits, exposure to exciting projects and the opportunity to work with a growing company that isn't afraid to think outside the box.
Please apply online with your current CV if you're interested in this role.