MRICS Building Surveyor
This surveying practice is looking for a RICS Chartered, Professional Building Surveyor to join its team in Central London. This company is renowned for having a stable environment and excellent retention; due to growth a new opportunity is available to join this team. With a strong client-base and a lot of repeat business this company are showing no signs of slowing down in the current market.
Paying up to £46,000
Total package (bonus and benefits) £50,000+
(Dependant on experience)
If appointed as the MRICS Building Surveyor, you will use your knowledge of building pathology and the construction process to work with clients and advise them, including; client briefings, tenders, designs, building regulations and contract administration. You will also provide recommendations on estates; a lot of the work you will be involved in includes refurbishments and conversions.
- MRICS qualification
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Experience of dilapidations, party wall matters, surveys and other professional building surveying competencies
- Previous experience of working in the commercial and residential sectors
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Actively seeks out continuous self development, broadening knowledge and experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy surveying practice and excellent team within this difficult market environment.
To apply for this position and to discuss this position further, please contact Charlotte MacGregor at Cobalt Recruitment on 0207 478 2526 or apply online with your CV in Word format.