Project Manager - Modular Building
Our client are a progressive construction company specialising in the manufacturing of volumetric 3D structural modules for the Construction Industry to be used in sectors such as Hotels, Residential Apartment Buildings, Student Accommodation, Worker Accommodation and Hospital Bedrooms.
They are now looking for a Project Manager to work on their projects based in London. Please see below for in-depth information on the role;
The Project Manager is responsible for the planning and effective management processes associated with the timely and effective supply of manufactured components, bought materials, labour and services required to meet the sites erection programmes as agreed with clients of the company. The optimisation of erection, subcontractors and health and safety practices on site as required by the business and prevailing regulatory authorities are an important element of the role.
The position involves co-ordinating the requirements of a number of site schedules and consolidation into master production schedules to pull Manufactured and installed components plus services on site in line with the Quality, Health and Safety, Cost and Service level KPI’s set and as agreed with the General Manager.
• Implement and monitor safe and effective methods of working on site in line with the company method statement.
• To maximise all levels of deliveries against agreed site schedule.
• Provision of site erection programmes.
• Responsible for the Management of Company Site Staff and Subcontractors.
• Carry out monthly site stock control checks and forward report in a timely manner.
• Minimise inventory cost in line with business objectives.
• Manage site related cost in line with company objectives i.e. on site scrap cost and waste management.
• Ensure that all weekly, monthly reports are forwarded to the correct people in a timely manner.
• Ensure that all site sign off sheets are completed and signed by the customer’s site agent and transmitted to the correct people in a timely manner.
• Maintain a high level or morale, commitment and ownership among direct and indirect workforce.
• Managing Site managers/site supervisors on a daily basis.
• Carry out any other tasks as may reasonably be expected of him / her by the senior management.
Qualifications / Specifications:
Degree in Building Related Discipline or equivalent
Managing a number of Sites finishing works across, student accommodation, residential, hotels.
Good skills in AutoCAD
Proficient in MS Office suite, to include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe, Project
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE