Project Manager - Planned Investment
Are you a a successful Project manager? Do you see projects through from inception to completion, on time and within budget?
Our reputable Housing Provider is looking for an experienced Planned Works project manager, to manage the work programmes from inception stage to completion, with constant quality checks and mobilisation of said contracts, working closely with other departments and contractors out on site and in the office environment.
Award winning Housing Provider with an ambitious 3 year plan.
- Responsible for the management and reporting of planned investment and cyclical works programmes within the department using the asset management database to report performance and undertake valuations and payments on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for the management and reporting of all cyclical and servicing contracts, working closely with the repairs teams always.
- Ensuring all compliance reporting and landlord obligations are reported on time and in a consistent way.
- Responsible for the tenant and leaseholder liaison and consultation for planned and cyclical programmes of work.
- To provide support to senior management and to contribute to the development of the organisations business plan by introducing innovative and commercial acumen.
- To ensure works are completed following established procedures and policies that ensure works are delivered on time and to excellent standards. This will require leadership, direction and vision.
- Ensure monthly performance management reports are prepared
- Responsible for the overall delivery of the asset management planned and cyclical programmes, ensuring performance and quality targets are met and that the work is delivered within budget.
- To manage and report on tenant satisfaction within the departments service areas. Ensure that tenant enquiries and complaints are managed and recorded for the department and these are reported through the operate systems as and when necessary for planned and cyclical works.
- manage the work programmes from inception to completion
- Mobilise contracts and regularly check the performance of the contract
- Solve issues and problems with tenants and any other issues that might arise with contractors
You will have a strong end to end Project Management background in the Housing sector.
Confidently use computer software packages.
- Competitive Package