Water Treatment Compliance Manager
Water Treatment Compliance Manager permanent role in Hampshire
A key client to Hays will be delivering projects and services to Southern Water and others throughout a five year AMP period and beyond. We are seeking a Compliance Manager who will assist the Quality Manager to lead and manage all quality functions in respect of the construction of large water treatment process projects for Southern Water. There will be a need to understand (and advise others on) the Technical Specifications for various projects which may include civil engineering and various mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, control and automation installations.
This role has the responsibility for ensuring that technical documentation, site records, test and inspection plans and other contractual documents are prepared and correctly managed to ensure compliance with the Business Management System (BMS) and company business objectives. Key Responsibilities:
- Support the Quality Manager to ensure optimal performance in the delivery of the AMP6 programme of works in Southern Water (and other areas as may be necessary from time to time).
- Promote compliance Health & Safety Procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of staff, the general public, road users and other stakeholders.
- Develop an in depth understanding of Southern Water Technical Specifications and ensure that the latest documentation is available for design staff, construction delivery teams and subcontractors via the\business Management System, which is held on a software platform. (Viewpoint)
Experience and Qualifications:
- A working knowledge of Business Management Systems and Contractual Requirements, within the Construction Industry
- Possession of Internal Auditor (BS9001) qualifications, or relevant experience of Quality Management methods within the Water Industry
- Good education to at least HND leve (or equivalent) appropriate professional qualifications and/or extensive technical experience within Civil or MEICA construction work
In return the client offer an opportunity to work on some of the UKs most exciting construction projects, in a fast paced environment where each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package. With an ambitious strategy, They are poised for further growth and success, so if you're committed, talented and enthusiastic,This is the right place for you.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.