URGENT - Qualified Asbestos Surveyor - Hertford
Qualified Asbestos Surveyor - Hertford, Hertfordshire
A new opportunity has arisen for an Asbestos Surveyor to join a successful, reputable and continually growing Asbestos consultancy. With its office based in Hertfordshire, and covering various London and Home Counties locations, this consultancy has acquired a range of exciting, multi-million pound Domestic and Commercial projects under their belt!
This is a perfect opportunity to develop yourself as an Asbestos Surveyor, working with highly qualified consultants and specialists, with the opportunity to progress into other areas of Asbestos and potential into a senior position!
- BOHS P402 qualified or RSPH certificate in Asbestos Surveying
- 1-2 years of experience in Asbestos Surveying
- Ability to travel across various London and Home County locations
- Possess great communication skills and fluent with IT
- Hold a full UK driving license
- Conduct a range of Management/R&D type Asbestos Surveys (under HSG 264 guidelines)
- Cover a range of Domestic and Commercial level properties
- Submit relevant data and reports through a bespoke software through a Tablet
- Submit Bulk Samples as of when required
- Visit client sites on a direct basis
On offer for your expertise, a basic salary from £22,000 up to £27,000 is on offer subject to experience, including a company vehicle, pension, attractive overtime options, career progression opportunities and the chance to develop yourself further in the profession with a reputable and fully UKAS accredited consultancy.
For further information, please contact Lakhvir @ Penguin Recruitment direct on 0121 442 0644 or submit your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Commutable locations: Welwyn, Luton, Harpenden, Hemel Hempstead, St. Albans, Watford, Barnet, Cheshunt, Harlow, Hatfield, Stevenage, Potters Bar