Associate Director - Building Surveying - Global Consutancy
Associate Director - Building Surveyor
£55,000 - £65,000 + Benefits (Car allowance, Health care, pension, share scheme, vouchers etc)
A world renowned real estate consultancy, with professionals across the world, is recruiting for an Associate Director to join their forward thinking consultancy. The Associate Director will manage a small team of four, and be given the opportunity to grow this department and workload by using pre-existing instructions and contacts.
The Associate Director will join one of the most rapidly developing areas of the real estate market and be given pre-set objectives to reach Director Level and beyond, with the first promotion expected within 10/12 months.
This role would be suited to a Senior Building Surveyor that is looking for rapid progression, or an Associate Director that is looking for a change of pace.
The Real Estate consultancy cover all sectors of the market, and have a number of surveying professionals within the business including; Agency Surveyors, Valuation Surveyors, Quantity Surveyors, and other property professionals.
As an Associate Director of Building Surveying you will have a range of day to day duties including;
- Taking responsibility for the delivery of projects within the city
- Manging projects are running to time and budget
- Developing new business
- Providing professional building surveying duties
- Developing and supporting junior members of the team
The Associate Director have a wide remit, and work in a range of commercial sectors including; office, retail, hospitality, public sector and industrial, with project and portfolios ranging from a 1 million through to 1 billion.
Due to this the ideas Associate Director will;
- Have an MRICS professional qualification
- Have experience working within a consultancy, ideally over 2 years
- Be a driven individual that is looking for rapid progression
- Have high client management skill, along with the ability to take responsibility of large and complex client instructions
- The experience in preparing pitches, and attending pitch presentations
This is the opportunity for a Building Surveyor to take the next step in their career, whilst working with exciting clients within a leading real estate consultancy on a permanent basis.
The Associate Director of Building Surveying will be given a competitive starting salary of between £55,000 and £65,000 with a range of benefits.
For more information on this position please contact me on 0121 442 3921 or Joe.Docherty@penguinrecruitment.co.uk