Gas Operations Manager
A G15 Housing Association (HA) based in Greater London are looking to recruit a Gas Operations Manager.
With 95,000 residents and 48,000 properties, it takes some smart thinking to run an organisation like theirs. That's why they are always on the look-out for talented people with the expertise to help this HA thrive. Main Purpose of Role:
- Provide an exemplar, first class, customer-focused, value for money service for Gas and other Mechanical / Electrical services including Alternative Technologies, working closely with the wider Property Services Team.
- Ensure fit-for-purpose processes are in place to accurately monitor and manage the HA's Gas safety compliance rates.
- Manage the gas investment, servicing and repair service ensuring legislative compliance and effective service delivery.
Essential Skills and requirements:
- You will be a seasoned Gas Manager having worked in a social housing situation with demonstrable people management experience.
- You will manage, develop and motivate staff to deliver high performing, value for money services which are responsive to residents in line with the Service Promise. You will also manage direct contractual relationships with service providers in line with agreed contracts.
- You will research and provide expert advice on gas and other related technologies to ensure the HA optimises its policies and processes in these areas.
- You will monitor and oversee contracts, manage contractors in line with contractual obligations achieving cost savings and excellent customer service.
- You will be a strategic thinker providing expert advice and recommendations on complex and business issues.
- You will be an excellent communicator with exceptional networking and report writing skills, be proficient in word, excel and outlook and be able to analyse data and report accordingly with great attention to detail.
Relevant Gas Qualification needed.
- Hours : 35 per week
- This HA offers an excellent and unique Benefits package that can be adapted to suit each individual. They offer employees the opportunity to choose from a wide variety of benefits using their flexible benefits scheme (iFlex), which includes options around Childcare, Lease Car, Gym Membership, Eye care, and discounts with multiple retailers and many more. We also offer a number of substantial Core benefits including an impressive Pension Scheme.
To be considered for this role you must be able to work in the UK without restriction and you must hold a valid UK Driving License.
Hays Building Services is the only Recruitment Consultancy to be the Official Recruitment Partner for the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE).
Hays Building Services is a specialist in Building Services Recruitment and have a range of posts available. If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on their website.
We also welcome speculative applications.