Section Foreman - Days
About the role
Balfour Beatty has an exciting opportunity for a Section Foreman - Days to join our Major Projects team to work in London, Cross Rail C512.
What you'll be doing
As a Section Foreman you will:
- Review Method Statements and makes improvements as appropriate
- Identify and arrange training as required for workforce
- Carry out Independent Inspections of their own section and of others
- Ensure efficiency and performance of workforce and takes appropriate action as necessary
- Assist in the production of a budget / resourced programme and monitors / reviews actual resources expended
For more information please see the attached Job Description.
Who we're looking for
You will be:
- Able to clearly communicate the requirements of a safe system of work to ensure that these are followed accurately
- Capable of taking ownership of tasks and communicating outcomes
- Experienced in resource allocation
- Able to take off and schedule material quantities accurately
- Experienced of monitoring project scope and preventing creep
Why work for us
Day in, day out, our teams deliver amazing projects in challenging conditions; developing, managing and maintaining the vital infrastructure and public spaces that modern economies, societies and communities rely on.
Balfour Beatty is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People ("Two Ticks") symbol and are a member of Stonewall's Diversity Champions programme.
Closing Date: 31st October 2016