- Job Type
About the role
Balfour Beatty has an exciting opportunity for an Agent (Construction) to join our Major Projects team to work on the Crossrail C512 project, London.
What you'll be doing
As an Agent (Construction) you will:
- Set targets and KPI's in line with Project / Business objectives and monitors performance
- Appraise improvement options and leads action / instigates as appropriate
- Ensure that sufficient resources are allocated to the Works Section and that each has an appropriate level of ability
- Ensure site audits are undertaken and takes appropriate action on the findings
- Carry out constructive analysis of fully resourced programme
For more information please see the attached Job Description.
Who we're looking for
You will be:
- Able to clearly communicate the requirements of a safe system of work to ensure that these are followed accurately. Suggests and implements improvements to systems
- Capable of taking ownership of tasks and communicating outcomes with clarity
- Experienced at encouraging direct reports to do the same and managing a team to ensure tasks are carried out effectively and key messages cascaded
- Able to analyse and offer improvement on a fully resourced stage programme in the accepted format / software
- Used to setting targets in line with budget
Why work for us
Day in, day out, our teams deliver amazing projects in challenging conditions; developing, managing and maintaining the vital infrastructure and public spaces that modern economies, societies and communities rely on.
Balfour Beatty is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People ("Two Ticks") symbol and are a member of Stonewall's Diversity Champions programme.
CLOSING DATE: 31st October 2016