Night Shift Engineer
About the role
Balfour Beatty has an exciting opportunity for a Night Shift Engineer to join our Major Projects team to work on the Crossrail C512 project, London.
What you'll be doing
As a Night Shift Engineer, you will be:
- Carrying out setting out duties accurately and on time.
- Ensuring quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with the customer specification
- Maintaining survey equipment
- Operating and promoting a high standard of health and safety and environmental compliance
- Supporting the overall achievement of Perfect Delivery
For more information please see the attached Job Description.
Who we're looking for
You will have/be:
- Previous Site Management experience within the relevant industry
- Experience and knowledge of working in a rail/LU environment
- Working knowledge of health and safety requirements
- Working knowledge of equipment and systems
- Experience and knowledge
- Effective leadership skills, including experience of leading teams and confidence in the ability to lead, influence and communicate with others to deliver targets are required.
- An appropriate and valid CSCS card is required.
Why work for us
Day in, day out, our teams deliver amazing projects in challenging conditions; developing, managing and maintaining the vital infrastructure and public spaces that modern economies, societies and communities rely on.
Balfour Beatty is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People ("Two Ticks") symbol and are a member of Stonewall's Diversity Champions programme.
Closing Date: 31st October 2016