Night Shift Site Manager
About the role
Balfour Beatty has an exciting opportunity for a Night Shift Site Manager to join our Major Projects team to work in London.
What you'll be doing
As a Night Shift Site Manager, you will be:
- Controlling a detailed project site programme, such that the site activities can be effectively managed within the time requirements
- Handling all necessary interface information between Site Managers and Head Office Departments
- Ensuring all site commitments are being met and establish priorities as required
- Controlling a budget covering materials and manpower and monitoring expenditure with the assistance of the Finance Departments such that up-to-date cost information is known and can be reported to the Project Manager
- Aware of the Plant Hire Budgets which gives the best available benefits to the Company
For more information please see the attached Job Description.
Who we're looking for
You will have:
- Experience of site management
- An innovative approach to business solutions and strongly results focused.
- Entrepreneurial and good commercial acumen
- Commercial acumen
- Sound market awareness
Why work for us
Day in, day out, our teams deliver amazing projects in challenging conditions; developing, managing and maintaining the vital infrastructure and public spaces that modern economies, societies and communities rely on.
Balfour Beatty is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People ("Two Ticks") symbol and are a member of Stonewall's Diversity Champions programme.
Closing Date: 31st October 2016