Graduate Structural Engineer - (Building Structures)
Our client, an established multidisciplinary consultancy are looking to bring on a talented and committed Graduate Structural Engineer to join their Structural Design team in Brighton. This is a unique opportunity and brings with it the chance to be involved in some of the UK's latest building developments. As a Graduate level engineer for our client you will be guided through to becoming a Chartered Engineer and will be working alongside a team of experienced and dedicated engineers.
Within the position of Graduate Structural Engineer you will be:-
- Designing for the full range of structural materials.
- Contribute to the design of both new build and refurbishment projects.
- Using associated software for analysis and design purposes.
- Liaising with engineers and clients to ensure briefs are met.
- Assisting with site visits.
To be considered for this role you will:-
- Have achieved a 2:1 or higher in Civil/Structural Engineering (MEng/MSc preferred).
- Have a confident knowledge of the sector gained from working within a design consultancy.
- Be a graduate member of IStructE.
- Hold working knowledge of structural software.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills in both written and verbal forms.
This is a wonderful opportunity and brings with it the support to reach career goals such as gaining chartered status. You will also be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you are interested in the role of Graduate Structural Engineer please call Steven Allen 01792 365 102 or send a copy of your C.V. to Steven.email@example.com