Senior Construction Manager
Job Title - Senior Construction Manager
Location - London
Salary - £65,000 / £80,000 + bonus + car allowance + an excellent benefits package
Cobalt is working with a specialist main contractor who has successfully delivered on numerous high end developments in some of the most exclusive areas in London. The majority of their projects are new build, fit-out refurbishment schemes going up to £30m in value.
- Working on Commercial Refurbishment/Restoration/Fit out project ranging from £1m to £5M.
- Ready to start high end residential projects in central London.
- Bring leadership and value to our increasing portfolio of live and ready to start high end residential projects in central London.
Experience & Skills Required
- At least 8 years construction project / construction management with experience in high end residential or commercial developments
- Refurbishment and Structural experience is vital
- CIOB or RICS accreditation.
- They will need strong awareness of construction details and design development
- Programme management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to lead Structural, Architectural & Interior design consultants through the design development within our budget constraints.
If you feel that this is the job for you please apply below.