Our team are currently seeking high quality carpenters for projects across Portsmouth & Surrounding Areas.
Your new company
We supply clients within many construction areas from large scale new build developments through to smaller interior fit outs and refurbishments.
Your new role
Carpenters will be required to complete 1st & 2nd fix works and joinery installations to a high standard. On higher end projects (e.g. 5* hotels, penthouses and shopfitting), there may also be detailed and intricate hardwood finishes
What you'll need to succeed
All candidates must:
- Hold a CSCS card
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in UK with applicable references
- Be able to complete 1st & 2nd fix installations with speed and precision and have hardwood joinery experience also
- Have all tools - minimum requirement is full hand kit and cordless
- Be reliable, punctual, hardworking and maintain a professional attitude to all tasks
- Have full PPE (Personal Protective Equipment - Hard hat, boots, hi-vis, gloves & goggles)
What you'll get in return
You will a good rate of pay, paid weekly into your account. We have lots of working coming up so do a good job and we will keep you in work.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.