Site/Senior Engineers for RC Frame & Groundworks Projects
About the Company: The company we represent has been an established name in industry now for over 25yrs, currently turnover £50m and are a privately owned specialist sub-contractor with expertise in groundworks & RC Frames projects to the value of £15m. They operate mainly in South East of England, predominantly London based, and have become well known as being one of the most professional and technically strong sub-contractors in the UK, with good safety regulations in place, their own plant, and a strong senior management team that have all been there for over 10 years now.
About the role: Due to company expansion they are now seeking to recruit a degree qualified Site and Senior Engineers, who has had previous exposure to the civil engineering industry, ideally RC Frame and Groundworks. You will be expected to be capable of setting out and site management duties.
About the requirements:
- Must be degree qualified, ideally in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Must have relevant real experience/exposure to the civil engineering market (RC Frame/Groundworks)
- Have at least 2-5 experience in industry
- Setting out experience on RC Frame & Groundwork projects
- Technically competent in dealing with all aspects of site duties