Graduate Surveyor - Guildford - General Practice
Graduate surveyor - General Practice
£20,000 - £25,000 (D.O.E) + APC Support
An independent multi-disciplinary surveying practice in Guildford is experiencing a period of rapid growth, and is looking for a Graduate Surveyor to join their chartered team.
The independent practice offer a range of professional services to high end residential, listed, commercial and historic properties including;
- Valuations and Property Management
- Surveys, Party Walls and Expert witness
- Rent Reviews, Lease renewals and dilapidations
- Business rates, Planning and compulsory purchase
This is the opportunity for a Graduate Surveyor to learn many different surveying skills/duties, all whilst completing their APC, and have the opportunity to specialise in the future.
The ideal Graduate Surveyor will have some working experience within the industry. The Graduate Surveyor must;
- Have an relevant RICS accredited degree
- Have a driving license
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be located close to Guildford or willing to relocate
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Surveyor to learn many different skill, and become a chartered Surveyor within 2 years, with support and guidance being given by a number of chartered surveyors.
The successful Graduate Surveyor will be offered a competitive starting salary of between £20,000 and £25,000 with a range of flexible benefits including full APC support
For more information on this position please do not hesitate to contact me on 0121 442 3921 or Joe.Docherty@penguinrecruitment.co.uk