Senior Consultancy (Ecology) - Manchester
My client, a leading integrated design practice are currently seeking a Senior Ecologist to join their team in Manchester on a permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive and growing ecology consultancy practice. You will be working within a team of ecologists on projects throughout the UK. You will be involved with undertaking and ecological impact assessment work in a range of sectors, undertaking surveys, managing and mentoring other team members and liaising with clients.
- Excellent academic qualifications in ecology or biological sciences
- 5 years' experience of ecology consultancy (less would be accepted if required skills can be demonstrated from other employment
- Bat license, with experience
- Excellent survey skills (specialism in either botany or a protected species
- Experience liaising with clients, statutory bodies and LPAs
My client is looking for a candidate who is able to demonstrate their experience, capability and flexibility to meet the demands of the role. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a multi-disciplinary practice focused on client delivery. It is a full-time, permanent role proposing a competitive salary and flexible benefits package.
Interested in this or other roles in Ecology please do not hesitate to contact Rhian Rees on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01792 365009. We have many more vacancies available on our website. Please refer to www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.
KEY WORDS - Ecologist, Senior Ecologist, Ecologist Consultant, Bat License, Consultancy, Botany, Protected Species, Nature Conservation, Ecological impact, Cheshire, Warrington, Manchester, North West.