Intermediate Quantity Surveyor - Consultancy - Birmingham
Intermediate Quantity Surveyor - Consultant - Birmingham
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 + Benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to join an established consultancy with a reputation for delivering fantastic results on a wide variety of projects in the commercial, leisure and industrial sectors. Your career development as a Quantity Surveyor will be encouraged and supported with guidance from chartered colleagues, working towards completing your APC. Past projects of the Consultancy have included:
- A ship-to-hotel conversion, in conjunction with the Royal Docks Management Authority of London
- High end residential housing in Central London
- A major supermarket retailer expansion
- The construction of a large independent cinema in London
Your role as an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor will be to:
- Perform cost analysis, forecasting and mitigation
- Preparing and managing sub-contracts
- Visiting sites to liaise with clients and negotiate with sub-contractors on their behalf
- Providing commercial expertise, including budgets and contracts advice
To be successful in this Intermediate Quantity Surveyor role, you will ideally have:
- RICS accredited degree, with APC progress
- Around 1 years' experience as a Quantity Surveyor, preferably in a similar role
- Experience with contract administration
- Experience with cost management
A full UK driving licence is essential for this role, as regular travel will be required.
Our client is offering a competitive salary of £28,000 to £32,000 with flexible benefits, including pension, healthcare and bonuses, and will support your continued professional development within the role. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established, reputable consultancy with a strong UK presence and a long history of delivering excellent results in a variety of sectors.
In order to discuss this Intermediate Quantity Surveyor role and other roles within Quantity Surveying please call 0121 442 0649 or email your CV to email@example.com.