Senior Contracts Manager
Senior Contracts Manager -€" UAE
Ewi recruitment, a leading infrastructure and energy recruitment specialist, are seeking well versed Senior Contracts Manager on behalf of a world leading contractor specialising in a variety of engineering projects including; large mixed use developments, highways, tunnels, hydro power, rail and metro.
This client is currently working on a number of projects throughout the GCC and have recently been awarded a large build project in the UAE. They now require a Senior Contracts Manager to be responsible for this large development and lead all contractual and commercial aspects from commencement to completion.
My client is flexible on package and will take into account, market conditions, personal expectations and the successful individual's level of experience.
The successful candidate can expect a package that is structured in the below manner:
- Basic salary -€" tax free
- Accommodation and utilities provided by company
- Transportation / car provided
- Flights provided by company
- 45 days annual leave
Please outline your expectations when applying for the position.
The successful candidate will be a focal point for all contractual aspects of this large build project and will work closely with the respective project management teams in delivering the developments on budget, time and to the contract requirements.
You will be tasked with leading the individual contracts teams on each site and be the focal point for all stakeholders, relating to contracts, commercial and claims.
Reporting to the Area Contracts Manager and International Contracts Director and providing regular updates on progress for each individual project this leading main contractor are working on.
The ideal candidate will be hands-on with extensive on site experience, ideally in the Gulf. You will be heavily involved in the initial stages of the project including; procurement, materials and subcontracts management and administration.
For this role the client has requested professionals with the following desired skills and experience:
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering.
- Chartered MRICS, MCIArb or equivalent is preferential.
- 15 years experience minimum within construction contracts, commercial and claims management.
- Experience in procurement, subcontracts administration and management.
- Proven track record working with leading main contractors.
- Experience on large build and infrastructure projects in the Middle East.
- Hands-on contracts management and on site experience.
- Previous experience of working on projects at all stages, from inception to completion.
- Experience of working within and managing multi-cultural teams is essential.
- Excellent stakeholder relations and communication skills including; contractual correspondence with client and engineer.
Please contact t.church @ewi-group.com and send an up to date copy of your CV. Please also include your Availability, Salary & Package Expectations and current situation.
Contracts Management, Commercial Management, Contract Administration, Claims, Subcontracts, Quantity Surveying, UAE, Dubai, Build, Mixed Use, Infrastructure
ewi is an international consultancy focused on the search & selection of the Worlds leading engineering and construction professionals. We specialise in recruiting expats and local experts for major infrastructure and build projects across the globe.
For more information on any international assignments please contact Tom Church at ewi recruitment.