A respected global property construction consultancy who offer Quantity Surveying services are seeking a project quantity surveyor to join their prosperous Canary Wharf office. Having always had a leading presence in the residential market this has since developed into a stronghold across commercial, hospitality, leisure and retail sectors. A company who are at the forefront of research and development within construction globally, this is the place to continue your career if you are a globally minded ambitious quantity surveyor, looking to have a wider impact on the industry.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be running projects throughout London and will be established as part of a flourishing team. You will work with a diverse range of blue chip clients on high profile developments.
- Initial Feasibility and early cost advice
- Sit in on weekly project reviews with Contracts Director as required
- Preparing and analysing costings for tenders;
- Review Value an Agree Variations to Contracts
- Cost Advice on Professional Fees
- Work closely with Contracts Management team
- Submission & Negotiation of Final Accounts
- Validating Subcontractor Applications
- Prepare estimates and bills of quantities
- Attend de-brief meetings at end of Projects
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
- RICS accredited degree in Quantity surveying or similar relevant subject
- 2 years post graduate experience working in a consultancy environment
- Demonstrate initiative and ability to work both autonomously and part of a team
- A desire to have an impact on the future of construction
- Problem solving and lateral thinking skills
A first-rate opportunity for a quantity surveyor to work within an internationally respected property and construction consultancy.
- £40,000 and £45,000 basic salary (DOE)
- Private medical care
- Company pension
At Brandon James we currently have a wide range of opportunities for Quantity Surveyors in London.
If you are a Quantity Surveyor or Assistant Quantity Surveyor considering your career options please contact Elisha Riddett at Brandon James.
London/ Canary Wharf/ Quantity Surveyor /Project Quantity Surveyor /Project Management /QS