Director of Housing & Customer Services
Director of Housing & Customer Services required by a leading Housing Association to drive improvement across service delivery using digital platforms, based in the midlands.
A leading housing association with a stock portfolio of 50,000+ across major parts of the UK.
The Director of Housing & Customer Services will lead on the strategic direction and transformation of services, shaping the future provision of services for all customers and communities through effective leadership and a high performing operating model, whilst ensuring the management of risks and delivering value for money.
They will also lead on the delivery of great customer service within our core business areas, defining and delivering a business model and way of working that delivers the service in a cost effective and efficient manner.
Furthermore the Director of Housing & Customer Services will drive the agenda for modernising access to and the digitisation of services for over 50,000 customers, ensuring a full "self service" capability is put into place.
Working in partnership with Property Services and Strategic Asset Management functions they will ensure that the property portfolio is effectively managed and maintained to maximise return on assets.
The successful candidate will possess a proven track record in a Director position leading on Customer Services and Housing services delivery in the social housing or residential sector.
The Director of Housing & Customer Services will also possess the following:
- Experience of delivering a broad range of housing management and property management services to customers
- Excellent knowledge of the application of digital services for customers and how these can support delivery of efficient and cost effective 24/7 self service options for customers.
- Proven track record in the transformation of the business delivery model through optimising the use of digital applications.
- Experience of designing and implementing channel shift programmes for customers using digital technologies
- Experience of working with at reporting to Boards
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire and motivate staff at all levels
- Willing to commute to the midlands.
Very competitive salary, benefits and future progression opportunities.