A multi-disciplinary construction consultancy, with an outstanding reputation for on time, in budget, project delivery, are seeking a quantity surveyor who is approaching or has recently reached MRICS status to join their idyllic Canterbury office to work on a range of prestigious New Build projects including; Residential, Commercial, Regeneration, Hotels, Education, Healthcare across the South.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be working as part of a team to deliver projects throughout London and the South. They will work with a diverse range of clients from private schools and universities, to blue chip investors and developers, as well as private homeowners. Work is diverse ensuring project exposure is varied, enabling you to flourish as a widely skilled quantity surveyor.
- Performing risk, value management and cost control
- Sit in on weekly project reviews with Contracts Director as required
- Preparing and analysing costings for tenders;
- Work closely with Contracts Management team
- Submission & Negotiation of Final Accounts
- Validating Subcontractor Applications
- Prepare estimates and bills of quantities
- Attend de-brief meetings at end of Projects
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Approaching or newly MRICS
- 4 years + post graduate experience working in a similar consultancy environment
- You will be able to commute to Cambridge and London
- A committed QS.
This is an opportunity to work with a medium sized consultancy across a range of sectors.
- Between £45,000 and £55,000 basic salary (DOE)
- Private medical care
- Life assurance
- Company pension
- Share incentive scheme
At Brandon James we currently have a wide range of opportunities for Quantity Surveyors Nationwide.
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career options please contact Elisha Riddett at Brandon James.
Kent/ Canterbury / Quantity Surveyor/ Senior Quantity Surveyor/ Chartership /MRICS/ QS