Senior Quantity Surveyor
Senior Quantity Surveyor
An established and award winning Project Management and Construction Consultancy are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor with aspirations to work towards Associate Director in the short term. A vast array of prestigious high specification projects including; Luxury Residential developments, 5* Hotels, Mixed Use Community and Faith projects, Bespoke Spas and even several Champagne Bars. Projects range in value from 0.5 million to £50 million, with many 'super prime resi' developments including sub level extensions. Offices are located a short walk from Bond Street tube in the heart of London. This is a truly unique opportunity to apply your skills to stimulating, enjoyable and diverse projects, within a seasoned consultancy environment.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be running projects throughout London and will be established as part of a flourishing team in continually developing and expanding company. You will work with a diverse range of clients on interesting and intricate projects facing real technical challenge and requiring a high level of client interface.
- Manage and mentor a team of staff to carry project.
- Develop new ideas and take an active role in business development
- Initial Feasibility and early cost advice
- Sit in on weekly project reviews with Contracts Director as required
- Preparing and analysing costings for tenders;
- Review Value an Agree Variations to Contracts
- Cost Advice on Professional Fees
- Work closely with Contracts Management team
- Submission & Negotiation of Final Accounts
- Validating Subcontractor Applications
- Prepare estimates and bills of quantities
- Attend de-brief meetings at end of Projects
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will have:
- RICS accredited degree in Quantity surveying or similar relevant subject
- 4 years post graduate experience working in a consultancy environment
- Long term aspirations to be a central part of a developing company
- Demonstrate initiative and ability to work both autonomously and part of a team
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work with an award winning, continually developing consultancy, with an excellent reputation built on 45 years of high level project delivery. A rare chance to gain directorship within a London City Consultancy and become a central part of business development. Long term goals may include routes to becoming partner.
- 65,000 and £75,000 basic salary (DOE)
- Private medical care
- Company pension
- Life assurance 4* Slaray
At Brandon James we currently have a wide range of opportunities for Senior Quantity Surveyors in London.
If you are an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor considering your career options please contact Cliff Kemp on 01494 839971 at Brandon James.
Ref: 962 Senior Quantity Surveyor
London/ UK /Consultancy / Quantity Surveyor /Senior Quantity Surveyor /Project Management /QS