Building Surveyor (Retail)
This expanding high street retailer is looking to recruit a Building Surveyor (Retail) into their London team to ensure that all stores are maintained to a high standard in accordance with statutory requirements.
Our client is a high street retailer, offering exposure to a range of stores across London and the SE of England. This role will indirectly supervise up to 50 external contractors.
The Building Surveyor (Retail) will:
- Manage revenue and capital programmes of work to time and within budget (£1.5m).
- Specify projects of repair (approx. 100).
- Tender and negotiate repair schemes.
- Liaise with maintenance contractors.
The Building Surveyor (Retail) will have:
- A thorough knowledge of building construction, maintenance techniques and practices (RICS Building Surveying qualified or equivalent).
- A proven understanding of construction contracts, administration and cost control systems.
- Experience of H&V and electrical systems and installations.
- Experience of setting budgets for building maintenance projects.
£35-45k + bonus + benefits