Electrical Design Engineer
- Do you have experience in the design of High Voltage (HV) infrastructure, such as new connections?
- Would you like to join one of the fastest growing organisations in this thriving sector?
- Are you looking to work on technically interesting projects across a range of industry sectors?
If yes, then read on!
This is an incredible opportunity for an Electrical Design Engineer to develop a career within the vibrant HV new connections / power distribution industry.
You'll be working for one of the busiest companies in the industry, an award-winning organisation recognised as experts in the design and construction of 11kV and 33kV HV connections.
- Design of 11kV and 33kV electrical networks
- Adhere to industry standards
- Carry out cable calculations
- Working with construction teams to ensure successful completion of projects in accordance with your designs
- Degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering
- Experience using AutoCAD
- Previous experience of HV or LV design
- Previous experience as an Electrical Engineer, designing 11kV networks for a Distribution Network Operator (DNO) or Independent Connections Provider (ICP).
An opportunity like this doesn't come along often, so if you're looking to build a career in the HV industry call Andrew Snelgrove now on 020 8655 4935 or email email@example.com.