Senior Site Manager
A new exclusive opportunity is now available to join a leading residential developer on a project that is mid-way through the construction phase. This developer is a leading name in the housing market with multimillion pound schemes across London and the South-East. This project consists of 51 apartments which includes 40 traditional house builds and 27 affordable timber frame houses, running through to Summer 2018.
This role will see you acting as a No 2 on site overseeing a team of Managers and reporting directly into the Project Manager, as well as taking responsibility for delivering the remaining phases.
- Experience as a Site Manager working on high end residential new builds, and worked on projects from the initial set up stages is essential
- Must have UK construction experience
- Essential you have excellent leadership skills
- Evidence of length of service with a Developer or Main Contractor
- Traditional & Timber Frame construction experience
- High end specification and quality finishes
- Adhere and work to tight deadlines
- Chairing meetings with Housing Associations and Contractors
- Managing members of the Build Team and producing weekly reports for the PM
- Must be proactive
- Programming (ASTA preferred but not essential
- Construction qualification is preferred but not essential
If you feel you have the experience and qualifications to fulfil this role then please contact Dan Essery on 020 8655 4953 for a confidential chat or apply via this advert