Leeds or Manchester
£35,000 - £55,000 plus comprehensive benefits package
A leading multi-disciplinary consultancy are looking to grow their Project Management team through the hire of a capable MRICS Project Manager. This role can be based either from their Leeds or Manchester office. Working across the Public Sector team, you will be responsible for projects on behalf of Government and Municipal clients.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Managing design teams
- Programme development
- Contact Administration
- Assisting with procurement and delivery
- Monitoring contractors progress
- Managing consultants teams
You must be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- A proven track record of interacting with clients and maintaining relationships
- Commercial acumen
- Management and leadership skills
- Proven track record of programme analysis, interrogation, interpretation and client reporting
If this sounds like you, please apply online with your most recent CV or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details quoting reference 1269902.