A multi-disciplinary medium sized consultancy are seeking a quantity surveyor who is now looking to begin their APC and achieve MRICS status to join their London office to work on a range of prestigious New Build projects including; Commercial, Regeneration, Hotels, Education, Health and High Specification offices.
A medium sized consultancy, who work with a diverse range of clients. A fast paced and enjoyable working environment for a hard working QS.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be working as part of a team to deliver projects throughout London and the South. They will work with a diverse range of clients within Education, Retail, Commercial and Residential.
- Performing risk, value management and cost control
- Sit in on weekly project reviews with Contracts Director as required
- Preparing and analysing costings for tenders;
- Work closely with Contracts Management team
- Submission & Negotiation of Final Accounts
- Validating Subcontractor Applications
- Prepare estimates and bills of quantities
- Attend de-brief meetings at end of Projects
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Enrolled onto or partially completed APC
- 4 years + post graduate experience working in a similar consultancy environment
- You will be able to commute to London
- A committed QS.
This is an opportunity to work with a medium sized consultancy across a range of sectors.
- Between £30,000 and £40,000 basic salary (DOE)
- Private medical care
- Life assurance
- Company pension
- Share incentive scheme
At Brandon James we currently have a wide range of opportunities for Quantity Surveyors London.
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career options please contact Cliff Kemp at Brandon James.
London/ APC / Quantity Surveyor/ Senior Quantity Surveyor/ Chartership /MRICS/ QS