11kV Project Manager
Calco Services is proud to work closely with one of the UK's fastest-growing Independent Connections Providers (ICP). An award-winning organisation that has gone from strength to strength in recent years, they have built a fantastic name within the industry and are the first port of call for many developers requiring new connections within the commercial, residential and industrial sectors.
As a result of continually winning new projects, they require high voltage (HV) Project Managers to oversee the delivery of these new connection schemes.
- Manage new connections projects, covering HV installation and construction activities
- Ensuring successful project delivery on time and within budget
- Financial control of projects
- Health & Safety
- Carry out risk assessments and method statements (RAMS)
- Liaise with Highways Agency, Local Authority and Distribution Network Operators (DNO)
- Management of contractors and materials
- Previous experience as a Project Manager for HV / 11kV and 33kV networks or low voltage (LV) / building services projects (risers etc)
- DNO,ICP or private networks experience
- Driving licence
- HNC / HND (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering
- SMSTS, SSSTS
With the massive rise in new connections requirements, now is the time to make the move! This is an excellent opportunity to build a career in this area of the utilities industry. If you have a background working on HV networks (including private networks) then call Andrew Snelgrove today on 020 8655 4935 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.