NEW - Asbestos Surveyor - Basildon, Essex
Qualified Asbestos Surveyor required - Leading Consultancy
Negotiable salary + benefits package included
An exciting new opportunity has arisen, with one of the UK's leading Asbestos consultancies, for a proactive, energetic and forward thinking Asbestos Surveyor to join their team at their Essex office.
With a range of new projects and contracts covering the South East England region and Essex in particular, this is an opportunity that is ideal for a qualified Asbestos Surveyor to develop further in the field and profession, alongside highly qualified and trained specialists.
- Hold the BOHS P402 qualification for Asbestos Surveying and Sampling
- Hold a full UK driving license
- Experience of Management / R&D Asbestos Surveying
- Strong IT and communication skills
- Proactive, energetic and flexible approach to work and training
- Conduct Asbestos Management surveys under HSG 264 guidelines
- Visit client sites and projects on a direct basis
- Produce reports on site and submit through a bespoke online server
- Collect and submit Bulk Samples to designated laboratories for analysis
- Flexibly travel across various Essex and South East region properties
You will be part of a team that focuses on offering tailored Asbestos Services, under UKAS accreditation, to a host of clients across various Public and Private sectors, gaining valuable industry knowledge and training with a consultancy that is rapidly growing.
On offer is a negotiable salary of up to £30,000 depending on experience, with an attractive benefits package and a fully expensed company vehicle scheme!
For further information on this opportunity, please call Lakhvir direct @ Penguin Recruitment on 0121 442 0644 or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Commutable locations: Billericay, Wickford, Canvey Island, Southend-on-Sea, Chelmsford, Harlow, Ongar, Braintree, Sawbridgeworth