Electrical Design Engineer (HV Networks)
Calco Services is working with an expanding utilities company, growing across the UK as they have recently opened a number of new offices thanks to winning a huge amount of work throughout the UK. These are exciting times for the company and they are looking for an Electrical Design Engineer with experience of high voltage (HV) networks to join their busy team.
- Design of new connections to the HV distribution network (11kV, 33kV) that comply with Distribution Network Operator (DNO) specifications
- Liaising with site teams to ensure successful project delivery
- Production of cost estimates
- Previous Independent Connections Provider (ICP) / DNO experience as an Electrical Design Engineer
- Experience in utility / new connections / substation design
- Degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of G81
Please contact Andrew Snelgrove today on 020 8655 4935 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this and other opportunities working within the Transmission and Distribution (T&D) sector.