Part 2 Architectural Assistant
This medium-size architectural practice is based in a beautiful countryside location just 8 minutes from Canterbury city centre. They are a team of 25 architects, designers and surveyors who mainly work on large scale residential developments as well as schools and high-end private residences.
The practice is constantly expanding and diversifying their portfolio. They are looking for a talented and proactive Part2 Architectural Assistant who wishes to grow their career with them.
- Excellent communication skills (Written and verbal English must be to a very high standard)
- Higher education studies in the UK on courses accredited by RIBA (At least at a postgraduate level)
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop and SketchUp
- Design flair evident in a well-presented portfolio of work
- Previous practice experience in the UK (1-2 years) is desirable
- The practice is gradually incorporating Revit so a good understanding of the program would be advantageous
- Having your own car would be advantageous
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary as well as support towards your Part3 qualification. Their office is housed in a beautiful converted barn and is divided into 2 open plan studios which offer a very friendly and easy-going studio environment. They work from 09:00 to 17:00 (Monday to Thursday) and until 16:00 on Fridays.
For more information please contact our consultant Zisis Karampaglidis.