Assistant Development Manager
The Assistant Development Manager post is a project delivery role that will be responsible for a mixed portfolio of construction and development projects, both for existing schemes, longer term projects and new opportunities as they are added to the Property and Housing portfolio.
My client is a G15 housing association based in London and manages a wide range of development and construction projects. The portfolio for this client is extremely diverse managing over 10,000 homes in the communities which they are situated in.
The Assistant Development Manager will be responsible for managing their assigned projects through to completion and will be responsible for communication and management of external architects, consultants and stakeholders. They will have to lead from the front and be able to communicate with often demanding and challenging customers - because of the nature of the projects, there are often complex issues to be negotiated and resolved.
In order to be considered for the post of Development Manager you must be able to display:
- A strong track record of project managing and delivering residential development/ regeneration / construction projects
- A strong understanding of HCA and TSA procedures in relation to the housing development process
- Relevant construction or development related qualification would be an advantage (MRICS / MCIOB)
- Project Management and financial skills are required; you must be delivery and customer focused
- A strong team player
- Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple key stakeholder relationships
£40,000 - £50,000