Intermediate Building Surveyor - London - Consultancy
Intermediate Building Surveyor
£28,000 - £35,000 (DOE) + Benefits
My client is a Leading multi-disciplinary consultancy nationwide, consisting of Quantity Surveyors, Building Surveyors, Architects and other property professionals.
My client works on a range of commercial works, in a range of sectors including;
Over the past few years my client has successful supported and trained numerous Intermediate Building Surveyors successfully through their APC first time, by offering the support and the work.
The right Intermediate Building Surveyor will join a medium sized team, and immediately be given the opportunity to start their complete their APC, or begin if they have not already done so.
This is a mixed position of Traditional building surveying and Project surveying, and day to day the Intermediate Building Surveyor will have a wide range of duties including;
- Contract Admin and Project Management
- Dilapidation and condition surveys
- Design, planning and specifications
- Expert witness
The Intermediate Building Surveyor will have the opportunity to move to different departments, learning all aspects of Building Surveying, and also have the opportunity to specialise.
They ideal Intermediate Building Surveyor will be determined to become a chartered Building Surveyor and also want to work in a consultancy that offers clear progression routes. The Intermediate Building Surveyor will also have;
- An RICS accredited degree and have started their APC
- At least 1 years' experience working within a consultancy, in a similar position
- Have some experience in some of the above duties - full training will be provided
- A high degree of communication skills and IT Literacy, as you will be client facing
- A Full clean driving license.
The successful Intermediate Building Surveyor will be offered a very competitive starting salary with a range of benefits including; Car allowance, Bonus, Pension, significant career progression, and other flexible benefits.
Please do not hesitate to contact me Joe.Docherty@penguinrecruitment.co.uk or 0121 442 3921 for more information on this position, or others that I may currently be working on.