About the role
Balfour Beatty has an exciting opportunity for a C17 Co-ordinator to join our Gas & Water business unit to work in London
What you'll be doing
As a C17 Co-ordinator you will:
- Co-ordinate with the program managers to ensure the long term delivery plans for eight20 are correct, updated quarterly and posted on the TWUL web site.
- Co-ordinate with Planning, Streetworks and the Project Manager to ensure that the short term delivery plans for eight20 are posted onto TW Live to provide at least 22 business days' notice to retailers.
- Communicate with Retailers throughout a project life cycle and the re-issuing the long term and short term plans when updates have occurred.
- Be responsible for the development and maintenance of the tracker systems to ensure retailer responses are issued in compliance with market rules.
- Ensure compliance with internal processes and procedures and external Regulations and best practices. Includes relevant TWUL policies and procedures
Who we're looking for
- Have strong relevant business or technical experience
- Have high attention to detail with an ability to write clearly and concisely with a proactive approach
- Have a good understanding of customer expectations and our customer base
- An understanding of project delivery and business procedures and processes
- Be able to mentor & transfer skills to others, liaise at all levels and influence beyond span of control
- Be fully competent at using the appropriate Company IT systems and Office software
Why work for us
Day in, day out, our teams deliver amazing projects in challenging conditions; developing, managing and maintaining the vital infrastructure and public spaces that modern economies, societies and communities rely on.
Balfour Beatty's Gas & Water teams work in the UK and internationally, providing expertise and experience to support a stable and safe supply of these vital services.
Working on long-term, large-scale contracts, we build close, collaborative relationships with our clients. Our teams bring technical knowledge and in-depth industry experience to projects, provide exceptional customer service and introduce innovative approaches to minimise disruption to local residents, businesses and the environment.
Our water operations cover the whole lifecycle of networks, including clean and waste water mains, metering, treatment facilities and other essential infrastructure. Working closely with the supply chain, we employ industry-leading approaches like BIM and offsite construction to bring cost and time efficiencies to projects.
In the gas sector, we work to expand and renew underground mains, often in busy and high-impact residential and commercial areas. We work closely with clients to manage and plan work intelligently in these areas, minimising the impact this essential work has on local communities.
Balfour Beatty is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People ("Two Ticks") symbol and are a member of Stonewall's Diversity Champions programme.
Closing Date: 28th October 2016