About the role
Balfour Beatty has an exciting opportunity for a Projects Co-ordinator to join our Gas & Water business unit to work in Peterborough.
What you'll be doing
As a Projects Co-ordinator you will:
- Be responsible for the coordination of deliverables & Gateway presentations on a number of projects, relating to the delivery stream.
- Maintain working knowledge of the Capital Delivery Process, produce and maintain a reference file for the team to refer to. Advise project team as required.
- Assist the PDM in completion of TIF.
- Maintain a working knowledge of Workflow & Livelink, maintaining the project files within.
- Review and Update change notices and change orders in the database.
Why work for us
Day in, day out, our teams deliver amazing projects in challenging conditions; developing, managing and maintaining the vital infrastructure and public spaces that modern economies, societies and communities rely on.
Balfour Beatty's Gas & Water teams work in the UK and internationally, providing expertise and experience to support a stable and safe supply of these vital services.
Working on long-term, large-scale contracts, we build close, collaborative relationships with our clients. Our teams bring technical knowledge and in-depth industry experience to projects, provide exceptional customer service and introduce innovative approaches to minimise disruption to local residents, businesses and the environment.
Our water operations cover the whole lifecycle of networks, including clean and waste water mains, metering, treatment facilities and other essential infrastructure. Working closely with the supply chain, we employ industry-leading approaches like BIM and offsite construction to bring cost and time efficiencies to projects.
In the gas sector, we work to expand and renew underground mains, often in busy and high-impact residential and commercial areas. We work closely with clients to manage and plan work intelligently in these areas, minimising the impact this essential work has on local communities.
Balfour Beatty is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People ("Two Ticks") symbol and are a member of Stonewall's Diversity Champions programme.
CLOSING DATE: 28th September 2016