Repairs Data Analyst - Property Maintenance
1 day left
- Job Type
A Data Analyst is required for very ambitious and growing maintenance contractor.
Given the scope for further growth on top of their already strong client base this role offers excellent career progression opportunities.
Our client is a leading Repairs and Refurb contractor who specialise in the affordable housing sector.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- the performance management of incoming data from responsive and void property repairs
- the management of repairs system data via the manipulation, analysis and reporting of performance data
- attending and chairing meetings
- working closely with internal stakeholders such as the operations and commercial team, contact centre to deliver a high performing repairs and void turnaround service
The successful candidate must have:
- excellent analytical and reporting skills relating to repairs data
- maintenance contractor management experience
- worked for a social housing maintenance contractor or housing provider
Competitive salary and benefits