Clerk of Works
Clerk of Works, based Birmingham City Centre
£34,000 - £40,000
Working for one of the UK's leading Built Environment Specialists, my client is seeking a capable Clerk of Works to join their residential team in the Midlands. This is a fantastic opportunity for an extremely capable Clerk of Works to manage numerous new build projects on behalf of some of the Midlands leading Housing Associations. This role offers genuine scope to operate on a flexible basis, spending 2-3 days a week in the office and the rest of the time out on site.
As part of a dedicated team, your day to day duties will include:
- Regular liaison with the contracts manager and the contractors
- Ensure the sites are compliant with health and safety legislation
- Record good practice, condition, events and deviations from the drawings and specifications
- Be in charge of a progress and inspection reports.
The appointed Clerk of Works must demonstrate:
- An in-depth understanding of building regulations
- A proven track record of working on new build housing projects
- Fully conversant with drawings and specifications
- A strong attention to detail
- Experience of liaising with clients and holding site meetings
If this sounds like you then do let us hear from you and apply with your CV in Word Format or contact email@example.com for more details quoting reference 1270402.