£45,000 per annum
Due to an influx in work, a strong multi-disciplinary consultancy is looking for a Commercial Manager to join its infrastructure team based in Liverpool.
As a Commercial Manager your work will be client and project based and will be focusing on pre and post-contract management of the framework projects.
As a Commercial Manager your day-to-day duties will include:
- Supporting the programme and project teams
- Cost reporting of all allocated projects
- Monitor awareness of all site activities
- Review contractor delivery and attend all progress meetings
- Manage assessments and valuation of contractor's applications
- Identify and advise on all commercial risk/claim events
- Final account settlements
The appointed Commercial Manager will demonstrate:
- A proven track record within the railway industry
- Relevant NEC experience
- Membership of a relevant professional institute
- Awareness of industry issues.
If this sounds like you then do apply online with your CV in Word Format.