Senior Quantity Surveyor (RC Frames)
- Have you got experience working on projects up to £15m?
- Would you enjoy working for a specialist RC frame contractor?
- Do you have the ability to deliver high quality work under your own control and initiative?
Then this will be right for you!
A specialist in the design and build of RC frames that operates in South England, Wales, North England and Scotland is looking to add to their northern office commercial team. This is due to recent contract awards that are now starting to commence on site, with a total portfolio value of £12m. Hotels, medical, education, residential, commercial and student accommodation are sectors that they deliver their work to.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be brought in to ensure that the commercial aspects of the portfolio of projects are run successfully and continue to maintain the relationships that they have built with their clients.
In a market in which the shortage of Quantity Surveyors in the UK is adversely affecting 57% of firms in construction, they know that they have to differentiate themselves from their competitors and do this by providing first-class training, developmental and progression opportunities across all areas of the business and allow flexibility to suit their employees. This is something I find to be quite rare given today's market!
Are you interested?
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
- High level of knowledge of the RC frame sector
- Experience working for a specialist structures contractor
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of the JCT and NEC forms of contract
- Good level of knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Commercial and contractual awareness
It is preferable if you have:
- A Degree qualification or equivalent
- Experience in managing your own RC frame project portfolio up to £15m
- Extensive knowledge of Excel
Please contact Andy Cook on 0208 655 1600 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't for you and you know of anyone that you can recommend, please note that we offer a £500 shopping voucher referral reward scheme upon success. Those vouchers are for a shop of your choice. If you can recommend anyone, please let me know on the contact details above.