We are currently representing a building surveying practice based in Hertfordshire who are looking to appoint a recently chartered Building Surveyor. This is a busy company with a family feel and they have a wide range of clients, especially within block management.
- Contract administration
- Defect investigation and reporting with recommended repairs
- Licence to alter requests
- Planned maintenance programme development
- Reinstatement cost assessments and reporting
- Party wall instructions
- Building condition surveys
You will have previous experience within these building surveying disciplines and residential work. A RICs accredited degree and MRICs are required. If you are close to finishing your apc you will also be considered.
You will get the opportunity to be part of this friendly company and be offered a salary between £35,000 to £40,000 with a joint pension scheme.
To hear more about this role please apply via the link or contact Charlotte MacGregor on 0207 478 2526.