DESIGN MANAGER | BEDFORDSHIRE | MAIN CONTRACTOR (RESIDENTIAL PROJECTS)
We are working on behalf of a specialist Main Contractor who predominately work on Residential. We are looking for a Design Manager to work on a variety of large residential projects in Bedfordshire and surrounding counties. Reporting to the Head of Design, you will ensure our client carries out its contractual responsibilities for co-ordination of construction details, manage flow of design information and manage design input of specialist subcontractors.
- Manage flow of design information.
- Manage design input of specialist subcontractors.
- Control of information flow.
- Produce weekly design reports.
- Monitor release of design information against agreed programme.
- Management of design process during construction process and planning as applicable.
- Manage design interface between packages.
- Organise, chair and record the various meetings during the process.
- Procure design information in a timely manner to the required quality and maintain drawing registers.
- Provide technical advice and information as necessary, including that required during the tendering or bidding process.
- Review design and specifications for alternatives to provide added value.
- Salary range £55,000 to £70,000 (dependent on experience).
- Benefits package - £7,000 car allowance, pension and healthcare.
- Excellent mentoring and personal development.
- A great chance for progression with and within the company.
This company will consider permanent and contract candidates.
All applications are dealt with in the strictest of confidence. Please feel free to contact the team at Cobalt Recruitment to discuss your application or apply online with your current CV if you're interested in this role